CHCCN301A

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Annie1

CHCCN301A

Post by Annie1 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Provide care for children
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Identify a task that a preschooler may need help with? how can you communicate with the child respectively to assist them in completing the task?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
A pre-schooler may still need help with their holding of a pencil, in this situation I would sit down at the table with the child and show them using my hand and a pencil and then ask them if they would like to try it as well, if then they still needed help I would ask them if they would like me to show them by leaning over and helping them from behind.

Description and Message:
I have answered this question but have been asked to re do this question as its not enough. could anyone help me with ideas on how to elaborate on it? :)

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Re: CHCCN301A

Post by LindyT » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:01 pm