CHC30113 Work Sample

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
geoff

CHC30113 Work Sample

Post by geoff » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:30 am

hi could someone please help
i have written this in my work sample marker wants more info topic where to from here what experience could you set up next time ?what strategies would you use ?why?i put down could look at plant cycle inportance of soil sun water for plants to grow look at diffrent parts and link a edible garden .Prior to the session i would print and gather and resources for the activites ,samples of pictures of soil sand discuss with children importance of careing for enviornment . marker put why where link to hand eye coordination ,creativty .could someone please help me thanks

Lorina

Re: CHC30113 Work Sample

Post by Lorina » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:12 pm

What activity did you put? Is it the plant cycle?

:geek:,
Lorina

geoff

Post by geoff » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:20 pm

yes it is the plant cycle

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:13 pm

Maybe you can do some craft on a plant cycle how a plant starts off from a seed and grows into a plant...

If you search "plant cycle activities preschool" you will get some suggestions.

:geek:,
Lorina