Staff Record Update Sample

Questions relating to staff, dealing with parents, work ethics, implementing regulations, room management, supporting team members, motivating staff, etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
didadi
Participator
Participator

Staff Record Update Sample

Post by didadi » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:27 am

Hi everyone,
Recently I need to do some staff record update. I remember I saw these form somewhere, but I could not remember where I have seen these. :( I remember these forms are appendix with some kind of regulation or something? I have checked 2009 and new regulation, both of them dont have appendix. Can someone help me please, in that appendix there are lots of forms, such as: medication form, accident form, staff record form, action plan etc......
Thanks in advance
Last edited by Lorina on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

didadi
Participator
Participator

Re: need help please?

Post by didadi » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Anyone there? Someone please help?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:20 am

Sorry not sure what you are referring too..l can't seem to find it and I have been looking for awhile.. Maybe you create one in Word which includes staff personal details, position, hourly wage, emergency contact etc and then link this to the regs. At my centre we had all the forms pre written...

Here is a sample : Staff Record Form

:geek:,
L.A

didadi
Participator
Participator

Post by didadi » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Thanks L.A
I actually meant the sample forms I've seen long long ago, I think it was 2009 when I was reading regulation, maybe it is older version,it has appendix, which is full of sample forms.
thanks for your staff form, do you send the reminder letter for the epi-pen nearly close to date to parents? we are currently doing this, just would like to see what the other centres doing with the reminder? Anyone has sample form for that?
Thanks
didadi

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:51 am

I checked the 2009 regulations but I couldn't find it either. If you remember where you saw it let me know. If I find anything I will give you a heads up but so far nothing... It's always helpful having some samples handy...

No, none of the centres I have been at have sent letters to families regarding epi-pens. Is this for the parents of the child who have epi-pens or to let parents know about staff training on epi-pens?

L.A

didadi
Participator
Participator

Re: Staff Record Update Sample

Post by didadi » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:59 am

Hi L.A
Thanks for your help and your sample.I have updated my staff recorders, I am happy with it.
In terms of reminder letter, its the one to remind parent to update action plan,all sort of things.
I am going to write one, so it is all good:)

Lorina

Re: Staff Record Update Sample

Post by Lorina » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:07 am

GUESS WHAT? I JUST FOUND IT!! :giggle:

I know it's way too late now but I found the sample of the staff record you were referring to in the "Guide to the Education and Care Services National Law and the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011".

I was just going through it to help out another user and I happened to see it in there. It made me think of you, so I thought I'd let you know.

L.A