TRAINING FOR ADVANCED DIPLOMA

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Jeffnae

TRAINING FOR ADVANCED DIPLOMA

Post by Jeffnae » Mon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Hi everyone.

I am after some information regarding the Advanced Diploma. :roll:
I am unsure what company to go through whether tafe, or Accco. If any one has got some information regarding the course that will be greatly appreciated. Even if there are any other places you recommend.
I am looking at training and assessment part. BTW :giggle:

Thanks so much

Renae

sakuragirl88

Re: ADVANCED DIPLOMA

Post by sakuragirl88 » Tue May 15, 2012 10:40 am

I'm going through TAFE atm to do my Advanced Diploma, it isn't costing me too much which is good but it is incredibly difficult to do without a good support system.

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Re: TRAINING FOR ADVANCED DIPLOMA

Post by catchmeifucan » Sun May 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Advanced Diploma is mainly for those who want to continue their qualification in order to become a director. A lot of different institutes offer the Advance Diploma course but I guess its about finding the right one. Are you looking to do it online or enroll and go to courses throughout the day?

Here is some info on the Advance Diploma from Good Start: http://www.goodstart.edu.au/files/file/ ... iploma.pdf

Have you thought about doing your early childhood degree instead?