Hello--Everyone

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Sue.J

Hello--Everyone

Post by Sue.J » Thu May 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Helloooo Everyone, This is Sue and I have recently started working in Childcare sector after completing my Cert 3 and am already enjoying it. I am so excited as I have started my Diploma and coping up between my part-time job and my studies. I came across this website very recently and it is very helpful and interesting to get to know about some interesting day to day situations we often come across at work and how to deal with them. The most I like about this site is the networking among all the child care professionals and students and of course the help we get and offer with the study work. Nice to meet you all here and I feel so good to be part of it...... :)

Lorina

Re: Hello--Everyone

Post by Lorina » Sun May 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Hi Sue, 

Welcome to Aussie Childcare Network! Glad to have you on board :thumbup:!

Great to hear that you're enjoying your experiences working in Childcare thus far and I'm also happy to hear that you're finding this site useful. 

One of the many important factors of creating the forum is so all Childcare professionals can come to one common place and share their ideas and comments and collaborate with one another. There are many times that people may feel that they are the only ones going through a situation at work, or just want to share a great experience that came up and this forum allows us to support one another. 

Thanks for your support and I'm sure I'll see you around the forum!

Cheers :geek:,
L.A