work place task ten

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
katrinafdceducator

work place task ten

Post by katrinafdceducator » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: work place task 10 CHCICS511 A AND CHCORG428A
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
AT YOUR NEXT STAFF MEETING YOU NEED TO PRESENT A REPORT HIGHLIGHTING A RECENT RESEARCH PROJECT, A NEW PHILOSOPHY, A NEW THEORTY ETC. WITHIN THE CHILDREN SERVICE INDUSTRY. THE TOPIC SHOULD BE RELEVANT TO THE CENTRE, THE STAFFING TEAM AOR A PARTICULAR PASSION OF YOURS.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
SO MY QUESTION IS IF I DO SOMETHING ON FOOD HANDLING, HAND WASHING AND FOOD SAFETY IN THE FDC ENVIORNMENT

DOES ANYONE THINK THAT THAT WOULD BE OK IF NOT DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OF ANY TYPES OF TOPICS

DO YOU THINK I MIGHT BE ON THE RIGHT TRACK OR WAY OFF???
EACH TIME I HAVE READ THE QUESTION ONE TIME I THINK IM RIGHT AND NEXT NOT SO SURE?

Description and Message:

Lorina

Re: work place task ten

Post by Lorina » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:35 am

I think food handling and food safety is a little too general. The question asks to present a report on highlighting a new philosophy, project etc. Maybe you can do a report on the EYLF or the NQS which I think will be more relevant to your question.

cathiek
Coach
Coach

Post by cathiek » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:04 pm

I agree with LA - and if you have a real passion for documentation or observation or intentional teaching etc, you could concentrate on that under the new EYLF and NQS structure. It could be something like Ways to reflect the EYLF in centre observations/documentation.
Sorry - I really love stuff like this so get a little carried away....

katrinafdceducator

Post by katrinafdceducator » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:39 am

Thanks to you both I ended up going with food handling due to my background as a chef and food coordinator thanks again for your opinions
I passed and now have my Diploma in ChildCare YEAH YEAH YEAH

cathiek
Coach
Coach

Post by cathiek » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Congratulations :)

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:51 am

Awesome Job!!

With a background like that Im sure you came up with something really good!!

Congratulations on finishing your diploma!! :thumbup:

:geek:,
L.A