What eviedence is required for an audit?

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
richoooo

What eviedence is required for an audit?

Post by richoooo » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCN511A Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
"What evidence is required for an audit?"

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I'm not sure if this is correct, but would some of the required evidence be child information like medical records/information.
Keeping record of staffs qualifications? Portfolios of the childrens work?

Description and Message:
I need to make a "Services Audit Handbook" or a "Audit Power Point Presentation" to inform all staff of the quality assurance procedure and what they can expect before, during and after all the auditing and rating process.

One of the questions I am unsure about is 'What evidence is required for an audit?"
I can't really wrap my head around it. I have tried reading through the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2013
but I feel so lost, I would really appreciate some help? :(

Lorina

Re: What eviedence is required for an audit?

Post by Lorina » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:13 am

Are you referring to the process of a centre being assessed and rated? See if this helps:

http://acecqa.gov.au/assessment-and-ratings-process

You can find more information on this process on the above site as well...

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A