Visual Presentation for Parent Evening

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Shantel82

Visual Presentation for Parent Evening

Post by Shantel82 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:55 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: The Arts Cluster: CHCFC506A, CHCFC507A, CHCFC508A
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Hi.
I have to do a powerpoint presentation for a parent information evening. It has to support a 20 min presentation. I have to include pictures/photos, information from relevant power points (My.TAFE) and quotes from recognised theorists. Support your statements with examples, where appropriate.
INCLUDE LINKS TO THE EARLY YEARS LEARNING FRAMEWORK.
I have done a fair few of them but am stuck on one question How language and literature experiences that support acceptance and appreciation of diversity are included in the program.
I am not sure on how to do this one. Any help would be wonderful. Thanks.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have searched google, the tafe website and my textbooks but I am still not sure on how to do this one.

Description and Message:
Thank you so much for any help. :kiss: :D

lucy51

Re: Visual Presentation for Parent Evening

Post by lucy51 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:52 pm

hi, I did that before, that's my answer. hope it helps.
Encourage child to tell story about their home, culture, experience
-Use books to experience new cultures
encourage young children to see the beauty in the similarities and differences among us such as different skin, different hair color etc