Task 005: Assessment & Evaluation For The Delivery Of Programs

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
megs89

Task 005: Assessment & Evaluation For The Delivery Of Programs

Post by megs89 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Assessment task 005 Program Documentation
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Task 005 question 3

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have looked everywhere on the http://www.acecqa/gov/au/ but cant find the information.

Description and Message:
Hello

I'm having trouble finding the information for question 3 which is a two part question the first part reads

The education and care services national regulations require children service providers document child assessments and evaluations for the delivery of educational programs

the question then goes on to the Australian childrens education and care quality authority ( acceqa.gov)
2nd part of the question I need to fill out document child assessments and evaluations for the delivery of educational programs eg

1. the approved provider of the education and care service must ensure that, for the purposes of the educational program the follwoing are documented
A for a child pre school age or under
((i) assessment of
(ii) assesment of
B for a child over preschool age, evaluations of

Can anyone help?
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Program Documentation

Post by Lorina » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:51 am

Could this be what you are looking for:

http://acecqa.gov.au/Educational-program-and-practice

Search the National quality Areas (Quality Area 1) as well as the National Regulations you can find these on the Acecqa site itself.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A