Quality Management (CHCCN511B and CHCIC501B) Assessment 2

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Tinybubu
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quality Management (CHCCN511B and CHCIC501B) Assessment 2

Post by Tinybubu » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:06 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Quality Management (CHCCN511B and CHCIC501B) ASSESSMENT 2
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Anybody else doing this cluster at the moment? Im having problems trying to find the right way to answer Assessment 2 Task One and Two.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I haven't attempted to answer this question as Im still trying to figure out how!

Description and Message:
Anybody else doing this cluster at the moment? Im having problems trying to find the right way to answer Assessment 2 Task One and Two.

Lorina

Re: Quality Management (CHCCN511B and CHCIC501B) Assessment 2

Post by Lorina » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:40 am

If you add the details of the Tasks you're stuck on as well as a response/attempt I can try and help you out...

:geek:,
L.A

Loz247

Re: Quality Management (CHCCN511B and CHCIC501B) Assessment 2

Post by Loz247 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:59 am

Hi I am currently doing this diploma as well. I can help you if you need. I am on assessment 3 at the moment doing assessment 2 stuff. What did you need help with?