Planning webs

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
XXXLOUXXX

Planning webs

Post by XXXLOUXXX » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: chcpr502d, chcpr509a, chcpr614c cluster
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
I have a question that asks you to provide an example of a planning web which has been developed with the children, colleagues and families. It also asks how the web idea was developed, this could be follow up from an observation or an introduced top following up on an identified interest.

The only planning webs I've done at my centre are done monthly with all the activities that we do and is added to as the month progresses. I was wondering I provided one of those webs whether that would be what is being asked for.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
Providing a monthly web that I have done at work.

Description and Message: