Placement Book - Examples Of How Centres Meet Regs etc.

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Sarah1995

Placement Book - Examples Of How Centres Meet Regs etc.

Post by Sarah1995 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:04 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Practical Placement Book
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
I am completing my placement book now and i am stuck on a question, i need a little bit of help.

1. From your interview list examples of how the childcare service meets:
• Legal – The National Education and Care Services Act 2010. Provide a list of how your service applies legal compliance. (Reference to the act is advisable)
• Regulatory- the National Education and Care Services Regulations 2011. Provide a list of how your service applies the regulations and National Quality Standards. (Reference to the Reg’s and NQS is advisable)
• Legislative compliance that is required in a children’s services. Provide a list of legislation that applies to the service eg: Public Health Act 1991; WHS Act 2012; Antidiscrimination Act; EEO; Privacy Act 1998; Food Safety Act. Give an example for each of these legislative areas.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have some answers but im not too sure if they are right:
- Sign in/out book.
- Medication forms.
- Pick up.

Description and Message:
1. From your interview list examples of how the childcare service meets:
• Legal – The National Education and Care Services Act 2010. Provide a list of how your service applies legal compliance. (Reference to the act is advisable)
• Regulatory- the National Education and Care Services Regulations 2011. Provide a list of how your service applies the regulations and National Quality Standards. (Reference to the Reg’s and NQS is advisable)
• Legislative compliance that is required in a children’s services. Provide a list of legislation that applies to the service eg: Public Health Act 1991; WHS Act 2012; Antidiscrimination Act; EEO; Privacy Act 1998; Food Safety Act. Give an example for each of these legislative areas.
Last edited by Lorina on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Diploma in Children's Services - Placement Book

Post by Lorina » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:13 pm

I've uploaded an attachment in the following forum topic. It may help you out with this question:

CHCIC501B - Documentation for ACECQA During Assessment

:geek:,
L.A