Organisational Reporting Protocols

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
veronicanguyen
Participator
Participator

Organisational Reporting Protocols

Post by veronicanguyen » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:33 pm

Hi everybody, I nearly finish my assignment but get stuck with the question below. Please help me with the answers.

"Summarise what organisational reporting protocols you would follow. What organisation outlines the minimum standards that are required to provide adequate services and support for the child?"

The Department for Child protection does not have any reporting protocols. The Australian Institute of Family Studies guides how to respond to the child when he discloses the abuse but I do not think this is the reporting protocol the question is asking. I do not know where should I look for.

For the second part of the question. I think it is National Quality Standard outlines the minimum standards that are required to provide adeauqate services and support for the child. Am I right?

Thanks a lot.
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Organisational Reporting Protocols

Post by Lorina » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:59 am

By reporting you mean "reporting child abuse"? It actually depends on what state you're in but the following may help:

Mandatory Reporting Of Child Abuse

:geek:,
Lorina

efloras

Post by efloras » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:15 am

New link to Mandatory reporting of child abuse and neglect.
the old one doesn't work.

Edyta

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:55 am

Thanks for the update!

:geek:,
Lorina