Relevance Of National Child Health & Wellbeing Core Competencies

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
teegs95

Relevance Of National Child Health & Wellbeing Core Competencies

Post by teegs95 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:41 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Recognition Assessment for cluster - Facilitate child centred learning (part A)
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Advanced Knowledge

Your Question?
How are the National Child Health and Wellbeing Core Competencies relevant to working with children?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I know it has to be linked into development somewhere and I've also know it comes back to us as educators.

Description and Message:
I just feel when i search or read books im just not getting it? Any clues to help me. :?:
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Relevance Of National Child Health & Wellbeing Core Competencies

Post by Lorina » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:37 am

This seems like the most popular question for this particular module. So far on the forum I've had about 10 different users ask the same question. I have always suggested it had something to do with the NQS or EYLF etc. No student ever got back to me to confirm that my suggestion was correct... I did receive a comment from a student saying that they had found these in their module guide but wouldn't give any more information. So, I found it! It took me over 2 years trying to come up with a solution to this question and finally it's here!

[attachment=0]health_wellbeing_competencies.png[/attachment]

Sorry may seem a little excited but I am glad it's finally solved!

:geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

teegs95

Re: Relevance Of National Child Health & Wellbeing Core Competencies

Post by teegs95 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:10 am

Thank you so much. I suggested NQS AND EYLF to my lecturer and she said keep looking ;) ! I've been on this question wayyy to long!