Manage Compliance and Quality

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Tipara

Manage Compliance and Quality

Post by Tipara » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC501A
Your Assignment Type: Case Scenario
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Your service has received a Compliance Direction because the lock on the gate and fence at the main entrance to the service was damaged, and therefore not locking securely. This issue had been raised by several parents in passing over the past two months and documented in the maintenance log, but to date, no action had been taken to rectify the situation.

4. Outline all steps you would need to take to rectify and manage the situation to achieve compliance including outlining all channels of communication

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have outline all the National quality standards, penalties one has to pay, National Regulations but I m not sure of the steps to be taken, I have been searching for hours. Please help. I have to finish these assignments by next Friday. desperate
Thank you for your help in advance

Description and Message:
Urgent please!!!!!

Tipara

Re: Manage Compliance and Quality

Post by Tipara » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Hi guys
can someone help me please with this I am stuck with it.
cheers