LA017397 - Scenario: Lucy - Report

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
miaj

LA017397 - Scenario: Lucy - Report

Post by miaj » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Hi,
I'm new at this.
I have a question I am stuck on scenario 2
H) All students to prepare a written report in relation to Lucy. Ensure you write professionally and with no personal opinions or judgement. you may make up information such as address.

So I have started doing the report form but on the form is says Family details that I' m a bit stuck on, so far i've got the parents names ,jobs , address and contact details..

Is that the things I need to be writing? or can someone help me get onto the right track?

:)

Lorina

Re: LA017397 - Scenario: Lucy - Report

Post by Lorina » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:10 pm

You could also include who Lucy lives with, her family situation... Does she live with her parents, cousins, siblings? Does her parents work? etc.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
Lorina

shelle82

Post by shelle82 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:00 am

I'm having a little trouble with my report on Lucy as I don't seem to have all the necessary information in the scenario. Such as: Name of service, address and time of incident

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:45 am

Maybe you could just make it up if it isn't mentioned in the scenario...

:geek:,
Lorina