Interect efficativly with children

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Harpreet

Interect efficativly with children

Post by Harpreet » Wed May 14, 2014 6:58 pm

Can anybody plz ans this ques i tried alot but i m unable to find that

How can the service communicate guidelines to children,parents,potential users of the relief or service staff ?

How can we ensure that our language is not gender specific or stereotypical ?

MarkPowter
Participator
Participator

Re: Interect efficativly with children

Post by MarkPowter » Wed May 14, 2014 10:13 pm

I apologise if you find this offensive, as this is not my aim, but I feel you will have more people pay attention and provide suggestions if you elaborate your question and ensure your spelling and grammar is correct.

May I ask where you are getting this question from? It appears it may be related to an assignment you have for a course your a studying? If this is correct, can you please elaborate on the assignment question and ensure it is posted in the correct section in the students area. It is also useful to provide us with your opinion of the question so we can begin to direct you.

If you fix up your question, I would be more than happy to assist you!

NorthLight36
Helper
Helper

Re: Interect efficativly with children

Post by NorthLight36 » Wed May 21, 2014 6:24 pm

I agree with Mark. This is definitely an assignment question, as I myself answered it recently for my own studies.

You'll get far more help if you post in the appropriate area.