how to implement a climate of change in the area...

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
rocky
Participator
Participator

how to implement a climate of change in the area...

Post by rocky » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:20 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Manage Innovation and Continuous Improvement
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
What processes you will follow to implement a climate of change in the area you have identified. Ensure all stakeholders and legislative requirements are considered and met.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
Well, I have chosen an area in my service and I have identified it as needing to improve to meet the national quality standards. Quality area number 2- children’s health and safety.......

Now pleease direct me, how do I start the question? I don't know what process I should follow to implement a climate change??? plz someone give me some resources.

Description and Message:
Pleeease help, this assignment is over due now.

Lorina

Re: how to implement a climate of change in the area...

Post by Lorina » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:42 am

See if the following helps:

Climate Change For Young Children

Maybe you can do something on creating a more natural environment for children...

:geek:,
L.A