help!!!!

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ashy!33

help!!!!

Post by ashy!33 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCRF511A Work in partnership with families to provide appropriate care for children
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Your Question?Hi I need help with my assessment task CHCRF511A work in partnership with families to provide appropriate care for children
For this task we have to investigate social justice issues for disadvantaged families with young children.
a. Explain what is meant by the concept of human rights and why the recognition of human rights is important??
b. Identify and describ the target group .Description should include reference to current statistical information??
c. Investigate the implications for children and families - life chances , acccess to health care , education , food and shelter , quality of life??
d. find the key initiatives currently being taken by the Australian government to support children at greatest risk of long term diadvantagee. Suggest the role of early childhood services might play in supporting your target group??

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have checked the internet re-read the questions like 5x and still have no idea where im supposed to go with this assessment? :/
and my tutor is not very good at helping me understand it...

I would just love if someone was able to help like give me suggestions on a target group or links to statistical information??

thanks

Description and Message:

Lorina

Re: help!!!!

Post by Lorina » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:08 pm

I'm adding the following topics from this forum with similar questions. You will find attachments and links which may help you find what you are looking for.

CHCRF511A - Scenarios on Social Justice
CHCRF511A - Social Justice for Disadvantage Families
CHCRF511A - Work in partnership with families to provide appropriate care for children
I need help with my research assessment task

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A