diploma of childrens servises

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
amanda96

diploma of childrens servises

Post by amanda96 » Tue May 27, 2014 3:41 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCPR509A gather,interpret and use information about children
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Hi iam struggling with understanding question 6-give 2 examples of how you would apply the priciples of practise for an inclusive environment for children aged birth-5 years within your setting.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have searched on the internet for principles and practise and all that i got from what i could understand was sensory play activities - learning outcome 1 1.4 children are confident and involved learners and arts and craft- learning outcome 4 children develop dispositions for learning such as curiosity, cooperation, confidence, creativity, commitment, enthusiasm, persistence, imagination and reflexivity. This

Description and Message: