Diploma childrens services

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Gemima4

Diploma childrens services

Post by Gemima4 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: HLTHIR403B Work effectively with culturally diverse clients and co-works
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Draft a training plan for new staff:
-how to respond to cultural diversity issues in the team to ensure inclusive practices are promoted

-what policies and procedures they have to follow when facing conflict and cultural diversity issues

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
ive researched but am having trouble and the book I have is of no help. Im going to work tomorrow to find out but thought I would post incase anyone here might know.

Thank you in advance

Description and Message:

Gemima4

Re: Diploma childrens services

Post by Gemima4 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:44 pm

So i found my centres policies and procedures for the question but I am still researching for the other question I have found information that I think will help me complete the question.