Designing A Program Plan

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
rnay

Designing A Program Plan

Post by rnay » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Designing a program
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Designing a program

I have to do a project on designing a program there are a lot of answers to work off the project which i have read through and understand though my starting point of actually coming up with my 2 week program with a small group of children I can't think of I have to relate it to cultural and social context of the children and their communities and have to involve all colleagues children and parents etc? And I'm just really stuck on what to do in relation to the context and including all parties...

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
Been trying to think of ideas to involve everything I've written above even some ideas I could elaborate off would be appreciated.. So stuck !
Thanks guys

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Project - program

Post by Lorina » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:28 am

You can have a look at some sample documentation on programming in our Online Tools which may help you get a better idea:

Online Tools For EYLF & MTOP Programming and Planning

:geek:,
L.A