coag barriers

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ashy!33

coag barriers

Post by ashy!33 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:58 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC501A Manage children's service's workplace practice to address regulations and quality assurance
Your Assignment Type: Case Scenario
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
UNIT manage children services workplace practices to address regulations and quality assurance

Identify a barrier why it exist, historical context and contributing factors?
explore the steps that would need to be undertaken to minimise this barrier?
what are the long term consequences to provision of ECEC if this barrier cannot be satisfactorily addressed?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
so far im guessing some barriers may be to do with child poverty or education disadvantage?
im not sure if im on the right track when they mean barriers :/ do they mean child barriers or just barriers in general to do with children services?? I have looked on the net read the 445p pdf file and im still unsure was just hoping someone could point me in the right track or give me some links to check plz!! :)

I have 8units left to go and finding them quiet difficult so any help would be much appreciated thanks :)

Description and Message:

ashy!33

Re: coag barriers

Post by ashy!33 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:47 pm

why wont anyone help me??
people view my questions but don't offer advise I really need help guys :(

Lorina

Re: coag barriers

Post by Lorina » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Just wanted to let you know that when posting up assignment questions it could take up to 48 hrs for a response. If you haven't received a response after 48 hours then you may "bump" your topic and ask for further support. When the support team are responding to topics in the forum they do so from oldest to newest so that's why it may take a couple of days. Even though your topic may have been viewed those viewing are probably unable to help that's why no- one responded.

Anyway, thanks for adding your response to the question. You are right, barriers could be the ones you mentioned in your response. I just did a quick search on the forum and someone has already responded to the same question as you. I'm adding the link to the topic below:

Diploma CHCIC501A

There is also some information attached in the topic that may help you.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
LA