CHCPR510A - Understanding & Implementing A Program

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
juzzy33

CHCPR510A - Understanding & Implementing A Program

Post by juzzy33 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:44 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCPR510A
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Submit the documentation which reflects your understanding and implementation of your program.
You must include:
• Family input.
• Child initiated experiences.
• Educator initiated experiences.
• Learning stories which reflect experiences in the program.
• Learning outcomes.
• Project work.
• Intentional teaching.
• Inclusive practices.
• Evaluations.
• Personal reflections.
Refer:
NQS Quality area 1
EYLF:
• Principles.
• Practice
• Learning outcomes.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
MY ANSWER SO FAR I THINK IS BASED ON THE SERVICES PHILOSOPHY AND SERVICE IM CURRENTLY DOING VOCATIONAL PRAC AT ...DO I HAVE TO HAVE LEARNING OUTCOMES AND FAMILY INPUT AND SO ON HOW MUCH INFORMATION DO I NEED TO SUPPLY FOR THIS UNSURE ABOUT WHAT TO INCLUDE AND DO..P.S I FINALLY FOUND THE RIGHT LINK SUCH A NEWBIE TO THIS .:)

Description and Message:
CAN SOMEONE HELP I DONT NEED ALL THE ANSWER JUST A LITTLE SHOVE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION..CHEERS
Last edited by Lorina on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: planning and inlcusion

Post by Lorina » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:01 am

I'm not too sure but do you have to submit a copy of a childcare program which includes all these elements to it? Typically a childcare program has to include most of the points you mentioned. Additionally as part of the documentation required you will also need to include learning stories, personal reflection and evaluation (daily dairy).

You can check out our EYLF online programming and planning tools for samples and templates of the types of documentation you need.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A