CHCIC512A - Planning Draft Report For Autistic Child

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
mallissa
Participator
Participator

CHCIC512A - Planning Draft Report For Autistic Child

Post by mallissa » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:07 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: plan and implement the inclusion of children with additional needs
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
based on your planning draft a report to support the childs entry into the service include:
-strategies for initial entry
- strategies which identify social justice attitudes and practices among staff
-specific program initiatives to meet child's needs
- identify long and short term strategies and how they will be monitored
-list support that wold need to be provided to assist in the inclusion of the child

REFER TO THEORISTS THROUGHOUT

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
the child that Is being studied is a 4.5 year old high functioning autistic. he has delays in speech, cognitive and fine motor skills but is meeting all his milestones in other develometnal areas. I have written down what the long and short term strategies for him are, I have also done the support that staff members will need.
im just stuck on what I need to put for the social attitudes part, and strategies for initial entry?

Description and Message:
can anybody help me as to where I would locate theorists that would help in this area? , what I would put for initial entry or social justice attitudes. just need somewhere to start as I don't really understand the question?
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited