CHCIC511A SUPPORTING THE DEVELOP OF INCLUSIVE POLICIES

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
tmra92

CHCIC511A SUPPORTING THE DEVELOP OF INCLUSIVE POLICIES

Post by tmra92 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:35 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC511A IMPLEMENT AND PROMOTE INCLUSIVE POLICIES AND PRACTICES IN CHILDRENS SERVICES
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
hello everyone,

I have been stuck on this question for a little while now, I have done some google research and came across some things but I am not feeling satisfied with the answers and I feel like I am not getting anywhere so any help or guidance would be great including research links...
I will post the entire question word for word as it makes more sense.
QUESTION.

Describe, and if possible source, three forms or pieces of contemporary literature that you have (or could) use when discussing inclusive policies and practices?

so basically, I am more stuck on the whole contemporary literature part and how that relates to the question. if I can have some help on what are contemporary literature and some pieces I will be able to answer the question myself and figure out the rest it is just getting that knowledge.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have no really stable answers as yet although ive attempted to do some research I am just really struggling with answering the questions and understanding contemporary literature and its connection with the topic as I have really come across this before? any help would be appreciated !!

Description and Message:
hello everyone,

I have been stuck on this question for a little while now, I have done some google research and came across some things but I am not feeling satisfied with the answers and I feel like I am not getting anywhere so any help or guidance would be great including research links...
I will post the entire question word for word as it makes more sense.
QUESTION.

Describe, and if possible source, three forms or pieces of contemporary literature that you have (or could) use when discussing inclusive policies and practices?

so basically, I am more stuck on the whole contemporary literature part and how that relates to the question. if I can have some help on what are contemporary literature and some pieces I will be able to answer the question myself and figure out the rest it is just getting that knowledge.

I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP !!!! THANKYOU :):):)

Lorina

Re: CHCIC511A SUPPORTING THE DEVELOP OF INCLUSIVE POLICIES

Post by Lorina » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:48 am

Sometimes you just need a push in the right direction to get your head around the question. I think I found some contemporary literature that you may find useful for this question:

Through A Child's Eyes

[attachment=0]New Frontiers in Early Childhood Inclusion (1).doc[/attachment]
Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tmra92

Re: CHCIC511A SUPPORTING THE DEVELOP OF INCLUSIVE POLICIES

Post by tmra92 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:09 pm

I ended up digging a little deeper and came across some great resources one which you have listed so makes me feel much better knowing I am on the right track thankyou for your response to my questions. thank you again :)