CHCIC501B - Questions On Assessment, NQS, Providers, Compliance

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
DANO

CHCIC501B - Questions On Assessment, NQS, Providers, Compliance

Post by DANO » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC501B
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Hi guys this is an assessment that im doing, that im really stuck on that my teacher refuses to help the class with. if you can help in any way that will be awesome. thanks

1. Briefly explain why it is important to prepare documentation for the quality improvement plan?

2. List evidence and documentation that is required in the workplace to prepare for the quality improvement plan and assessment rating process?

3. Describe the steps a children’s services would undertake to ensure they maintain continuous improvement in line with the national quality framework

4. List the reason why an authorised officer would conduct an external compliance visit of children’s services against the national quality framework?

6. Give a description of a person who holds a provider approval and a person’s holding a nominated supervisors.

7. How would the provider ensure that all educators are performing in line with national quality framework and centres policies and practices

8. Detail actions a centre would take to address no-compliance concerns that have been identified.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I researched and researched all this questions but i cant seem to find any answer for all of them, im really struggling with this assessment and im scared that i will fail as my teacher is very strict and mean and will have no problem failing everyone in the class, as she did in the last semester :(

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Regulations & Quality Area Questions

Post by Lorina » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:29 am

I'm providing you with a few links which will help you get the information you require.

1) Topic in the following forum based on documentation needed for assessment (check out the attachment in the pink post):

CHCIC501B - Documentation for ACECQA During Assessment

2) National Law and Regulation - provides info on compliance, provider approval, nominated supervisor and no compliance.
[attachment=0]NQF-Guide-NationalLaw-NationalRegulations.pdf[/attachment]
3) For all other questions:
http://www.acecqa.gov.au/

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.