CHCIC501A - Responsibility & The Role Of The Committee In Accreditation

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
lolo
Participator
Participator

CHCIC501A - Responsibility & The Role Of The Committee In Accreditation

Post by lolo » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:14 pm

I am currently working on this unit and i have to finishit by friday but unfortunately i'm stuck on this if anyone can help i will be pleased the question is :

your task is to assist the director to prepare the team and the management committee for the accreditation process only one memeber of the committee has had experience with accreditation .
plan 2 hour training session to assist committee members to understand the process of accreditation and the responsibility and the role of the committee in the process .
a- devise a goal for the training session b- list the key information that will be covered in the training session
c- provide a detailed plan of your training session - how you will introduce and explore the information
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: CHCIC501A - Responsibility & The Role Of The Committee In Accreditation

Post by fchaudari76 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:14 pm

http://www.ncac.gov.au/
don't know if the National Childcare Accreditation Council website can help u in any way

lolo
Participator
Participator

Post by lolo » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:47 pm

thanks fefe76 for reply but i did look in the web ncac but i could not understand any more explanation will be helpful

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:52 pm

i have only been through one accreditation and that was on the 1st day of my previous job. i think though i have a fair idea of what they look for etc I cannot really answer your question with confidence ... i do not want to give you any wrong info.....so hopefully one of the other members will give u a better idea of how to answer this

lolo
Participator
Participator

Post by lolo » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:01 pm

thanks again fefe76

lolo
Participator
Participator

Post by lolo » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:02 am

I HOPE SO IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME BECAUSE I REALY STUCK
THANK YOU

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Hey LoLo,

I don't know if you still need help with this question because I have a powerpoint presentation about the NQF and the NQS accreditation system. You can use the info from here for your assignment question... Also the NCAC has recently be changed and during accreditation childcare centers will now be accredited against the National Quality Standards.

Nationally Quality Framework Information Session

I am also attaching some more documentation which provides you with details of the accreditation system and processes.

[attachment=2]Draft_NQS.pdf[/attachment]
[attachment=1]NQS_Assessment_Rating_Tool.pdf[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Overview of NQS.pdf[/attachment]
Hope you have a great weekend,

Cheers :geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bee16

Re: CHCIC501A (Manage children's services workplace practice to address regulations and quality assurance)

Post by bee16 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:09 pm

in regards to this topic, i am currently trying to complete this workbook but am stuck. my question is to plan a two hour training session on the QA Process. im feeling a bit stressed. is QA the new Accreditation System or is it Quality Assurance? Please Help!