CHCIC501A

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
parfy

CHCIC501A

Post by parfy » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:04 pm

Suggest the self evaluation strategies that could be used by a serive to provide evidence of each of the following quality principles. Comment on the degree of difficulty of measuring subjective indicators.

a. The atmosphere is generally relaxed and happy
b. Enough time is allowed for children to do things for themselves
c. Staff express themselves clearly and listen to each other
d. Examples of children's spontaneous play is incorporated into program evaluation
e. Staff encourage children to acquire new skills in solving problems.

Don't know if I've been studying for too long today but I just can't get anything written down for this I'm having a mind blank quite seriously.

I also can't find anywhere that let's me know what a Centre can do if they do not agree with the accreditation decision.

Please help....I'm going for coffee and a break hopefully something will prevail in my mind once I have my caffine fix.......... :giggle:

Thanks

Lorina

Re: CHCIC501A

Post by Lorina » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Hi Parfy,

Did the caffeine fix work?? :giggle:

I'm providing you with 2 attachments on the NQS Self Assessment & Planning tools. This provides you with the indicators the assessors look for when accrediting a service in the different quality areas.

[attachment=1]NQS_Self_Assessment_and_Planning.pdf[/attachment]
[attachment=0]GuideNationalQualityStandard.rtf[/attachment]
Hopefully this should help you get back on track,

Cheers :geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

parfy

Post by parfy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:25 am

It's still not sinking in but I've done what I can will see what the Assessors says when I get it back.

Thanks for your help this I really struggled with.

rahera04

Post by rahera04 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:19 am

HI i was just wondering if you could help me understand the question, Suggest the self evaluation strategies that could be used by a service to provide evidence of each of the following quality principles. Comment on the degree of difficulty or measuring subjective indicators. I tend to over think and i am guessing it is simple.