CHCFC508A- A day in the life of an open ended material

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
queentalibaz

CHCFC508A- A day in the life of an open ended material

Post by queentalibaz » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:32 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCFC508A - Foster children's aesthetic and creative development
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
I am just having trouble finding a read called 'a day in the life of an open ended material' if anyone could direct me in the right way it would be greatly appreciated :)

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
n/a

Description and Message:
I am just having trouble finding a read called 'a day in the life of an open ended material' if anyone could direct me in the right way it would be greatly appreciated :)
Last edited by Lorina on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Diploma in Children's Services

Post by Lorina » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Hi Queentalibaz,

I haven't heard of this read before and I did try "googling" it for you, however I couldn't find it. There is lot's of other reads on open ended materials but not this specific one. Maybe you could try going to the library and see if you can find it from there.

Sorry I couldn't be of further help,

:geek:,
L.A

kmaree

Re: CHCFC508A- A day in the life of an open ended material

Post by kmaree » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:20 pm

For those reading this post and studing through open colleges (Im not sure if it is the same through other colleges) it is found under "additional materials". :)