CHCFC504A - Vygotsky Theory: Inter/Intrapersonal

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
jessmid

CHCFC504A - Vygotsky Theory: Inter/Intrapersonal

Post by jessmid » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:20 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCFC504A
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
The question says that Vygotsky referred to the relationship between learning in the socialcultural contexts as one of interpersonal and intrapersonal.
Explain what Vygotsky meatn by the term Interpersonal and Intrapersonal.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I don't have anything for the answer so far as I have tried many different forms of research including websites and going to the library but I don't seem to be having any luck.

Description and Message:
I found something on interpersonal and intrapersonal but it was from another theorist and I spoke to my teacher it has to come specifically from Vygotsky. Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction in where I should be researching or any good websites etc. I will also try and get in contact with my teacher.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED I STRUGGLING BIG TIME!!!!!

Thanks in advance
:)
Last edited by Lorina on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited