CHCFC503A - Scenario: Moira

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
linu.20
Helper
Helper

CHCFC503A - Scenario: Moira

Post by linu.20 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:38 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCFC503A
Your Assignment Type: Case Scenario
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Read the statements and suggest how the child affects his relationships

Moira and her family are having dinner "how was school today?' asks dad.Moira begins to cry .Mrs pont doesn't like me . she never picks me to go first .
Mrs pont always tells her new kindergaten class that she will choose the child who is sitting up the straightes to be first to go activities .everyone sits bolt upright , hands on knees and looking to the front eventually everyone is released to activies .Moira who is last to go , wonder if she will ever be picked first she was sitting as straight as she could and it wasn't good enough .

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
please help me I am confuse with that question....

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: relationships

Post by Lorina » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:19 am

The Kindy teacher is being unrealistic. Even though all children are doing the right thing, it is still having a negative affect as Moira feels she is doing something wrong by not being picked. In turn, Moira may begin to act out while in class because even though she is doing as she is told she is not getting noticed for it so she may not feel the need to do the right thing all the time.

Hope this makes sense,

:geek:,
L.A

linu.20
Helper
Helper

Re: CHCFC503A - Scenario: Moira

Post by linu.20 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:52 am

thank you so much