CHCFC503A - Examples Of Stages Of Play

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Rrice2031

CHCFC503A - Examples Of Stages Of Play

Post by Rrice2031 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Help with CHCFC503A Unit
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Can anyone help me with the Assignment "Foster Social Development in Early child hood

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I know the definition for each type of play but couldn't find any examples for these four types of play

Description and Message:
[Can anyone help with the Assignment where you are asked to do observations for 4 different types of play 1. solitary play 2.Parallel play 3.Associate play 4.Co-operative play.?
I need some examples for these types of play and also I would like to know how you write these as observations?
where I can find examples of these? :
I would appreciate some one can sort of help me how I can get the answers for these?
Last edited by Lorina on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

ludo

Re: Foster social development in Early Childhood

Post by ludo » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:46 am

:) Hi Rrice2031,

I hope this will help you.

http://preschoolers.about.com/od/activi ... f-Play.htm

otherwise search images so that you can get an idea what each type of play is describing.

:) Ludo

Rrice2031

Re: Foster social development in Early Childhood

Post by Rrice2031 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:40 pm

Hi Ludo

Thanks for your reply. I managed to get a lot of information from your reference and the website provided. Thank you so much.
Now I got an idea of how I can go about doing this assignment
appreciate it!! Thanks!!

Rrice2031