CHCCN520C

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Kridle

CHCCN520C

Post by Kridle » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:55 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Advocate for the rights and needs of children and young people
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
6) when children's rights and/or needs are not being met what services and support agencies are available to you and how do you access their service
7) how do National quality standards and organisation policies and procedures support the right and needs of the children

Can some one please help me

Thank you krystal

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I am still looking but can't find anything I am looking through all hand outs at the moment

Description and Message:
Hello I really need some help I need to have this finished by weekend just stuck on some bits

Lorina

Re: CHCCN520C

Post by Lorina » Thu May 01, 2014 3:32 am

A similar question has been asked in the forum already. See if the following topic helps:

CHCCN520C - Advocate for the rights and needs of children and young people

Also in the NQS look for the Quality Area on Children's Health and Safety...

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A