CHC50113 - Meeting Job Specifications

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Nonu

CHC50113 - Meeting Job Specifications

Post by Nonu » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:14 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Team work
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Q.1 u attend the monthly staff meeting to discuss concerns relating to the job as well as strategies to improve the organisation to address workforce and social sustainability.in the meeting u raise the incident that have taken place in items. What policies/procedure and legislation may need to be referred to, to remind staff of their roles and responsibilities ?
Q,2 what alternative arrangements could be made if staff are having difficulty in meeting their job specifications?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I did not understand these questions.i trying to find it on internet and books but not satisfied. I am not sure about first ques. But may be its ans.is we need to remind the policies include information on the children and their parents,the staff,service management and health and safety.

Description and Message:
I stuck with these question. plz someone help me to explain these question with answer.thanx
Last edited by Lorina on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Chc50113

Post by Lorina » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:47 pm

Q1: Maybe you could give them all a copy of their job descriptions which they can revise and go over. The Children's Service Award also has information on each job level which can be brought to the staff meeting for review.

Q2: If staff can't meet their job specifications they should do some workshops or development courses to gain further knowledge.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A