CHC50113- Erikson's 8 Stages Of Psycho-Social Theory

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
tracyck1

CHC50113- Erikson's 8 Stages Of Psycho-Social Theory

Post by tracyck1 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:16 pm

Erik Erikson (1902-1994) was a development psychologist and psycoanalyst who suggested eight stages in his psycho-social theory. This comprised of stages of which a person passes through from birth to late adulthood. In each stage people experience a conflict that is centred on either developing a psychological quality or failing to develop that quality. The hope is that in each stage the person hopefully masters the stage for the best possible outcome.

4) What are these eight stages? I have done eight stages

5)For each one, describe in detail the stage and then the psychological quality a person would hope to develop and the outcome if the person fails to develop this quality.

I just help on this last question urgently please

Tracie
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic has been moved from Diploma General Discussions forum, topic heading has been edited

tracyck1

Re: CHC50113- Erikson's 8 Stages Of Psycho-Social Theory

Post by tracyck1 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi L.A

thank you very much and i do appreciate the help :)