An Outline of all 7 National Quality Areas and how policies, procedures and practices meet these?

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
richoooo

An Outline of all 7 National Quality Areas and how policies, procedures and practices meet these?

Post by richoooo » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCN511A Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
The 7 National Quality Areas:
Educational program and practice
Children's health and safety
Physical environment
Staffing arrangements
Relationships with children
Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
Leadership and service management

Description and Message:
I have to make a "Services Audit Handbook" to inform all staff of the quality assurance procedure and what they can expect before, during and after the auditing and rating process.

One of the questions I am stuck on is how policies, procedures and practices meet the 7 National Quality Areas?

If anyone replies back, thank you so much & I hope you have a great day! :P

richoooo

Re: An Outline of all 7 National Quality Areas and how policies, procedures and practices meet these?

Post by richoooo » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:50 pm

Thank you so much! This really helped! :)