Affiliation and Support

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Steffelz
Contributor
Contributor

Affiliation and Support

Post by Steffelz » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:14 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCN520C Advocate for the rights and needs of Children
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Im doing a research paper on Child abuse, and im a bit confused with two of the questions( or points that need to be included in the paper) as I feel they are very similar or even related,
the points are
- Government Affiliations
- Current Government Support to your chosen topic (in this case Child Abuse)

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
Government Affiliations
- Department of Child Safety
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Child Protection

Current Government Support
- Royal Commission into Child Abuse
- Police

Description and Message:
Are these right? should they be in different headings?
Should anything else be in these headings?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Lorina

Re: Affiliation and Support

Post by Lorina » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:28 pm

I think your on the right tack as far as affiliation and support agencies... You can also include Child Protection AuthoritIes... If you do a quick search in google on "child protection support' within the information provided you should be able to find a few others.....

Affiliation I think refers to which organization falls under the governement directly, like you mentioned...

:geek:,
L.A