21830/01 - Engaging Families In The Program

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
zuhal

21830/01 - Engaging Families In The Program

Post by zuhal » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi everone. can someone please tell me am i right or not?
My answer is,
Educators can communicate and engage families in the program by
Showing meaningful documentation to the families
Provide easy access for families to see the works provided by their child
And meeting their response about the child
Thanks
Last edited by Lorina on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic has been moved from Diploma General Discussion forum, topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: how can educators engage families in the program

Post by Lorina » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:09 am

Next time, please make sure you post assignment questions in the correct forum and you will also be required to fill out a support ticket. Can you please tell me the module number for this question.

For your question, you can also include:

- Explaining the program to families to get them to understand what the program is about, which is likely to get them more involved.

- Asking families questions about their child's interest, what they enjoy doing, what they did on the weekend etc, which can be added onto the program.

- Display the program where parents can see it.

:geek:,
L.A

zuhal

Re: how can educators engage families in the program

Post by zuhal » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Thank a lot I am new and i am trying my best. I THINK i need help about using this web site and forum as well :-) Am i not in correct forum and 21830/01 is this number what you exactly want to learn

Lorina

Re: 21830/01 - Engaging Families In The Program

Post by Lorina » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:06 am

No worries... You can find the forum guides on the main forum page on the right hand side, which gives you information on how to use the forum. I'm also providing a link to the following guide which should help: Where to post what

The reason I asked for the module number is so I can add it to the topic heading. This makes it easier to sort and helps others in identifying topics.

Thanks,
L.A