Finding the words

Questions related to program, planning, assessing, managing documentation, implementing EYLF, MTOP, NQS and other approved frameworks.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Araania

Finding the words

Post by Araania » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:06 pm

Hi Guys I have have a question but I don't know how to put it into words. I have just started writing up our Session Evaluations for OOSH and I am having trouble trying to get the write words to use. Our Regional Manager doesn't want us to do story telling, she would like it in dot form, straight to the point. English is my second language so sometime I have trouble, trying to think of words to use in this industry, ie our boss would like us to us words like Linguistic, Logical Mathematical, spatial and bodily kinaesthetic. Now I had to look up these words because I had no idea what some meant.
Then we have to tell Analysis the activity/skill demonstration, what do I do there? I have asked and get some help on what to write, but I still have trouble and I would like to be able to do it myself, other wise I will need someone there with me all the time. Is there a website that I can look up to make it easier? Like what words I have to use.
This is probably not making any sense and I don't know how else I can put it. Please help me I really want to get this write and I love what I am doing.

Thank you,

Araana :sweating: :? :( :cry:

Lorina

Re: Finding the words

Post by Lorina » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:29 am

Why don't you use the wording from the outcomes within the EYLF for OOSH "My Time, Our Place"... For activity/skill demonstration you can add any of the learning outcomes from MTOP that you believe the children achieved or demostrated through the experience. Go through the following document, read the Learning Outcomes and see if you can include these into your writing:

My Time Our Place

:geek:,
L.A

Araania

Re: Finding the words

Post by Araania » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:13 am

Thank you Lorina, I will read it again and see which words to use.
Araana