Similarities & Differences Between Legal/Ethical Frameworks

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Mhaine18

Similarities & Differences Between Legal/Ethical Frameworks

Post by Mhaine18 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:03 pm

Hi can someone help me with the above question i am having trouble with.

Thank you.

Lorina

Re: Similarities & Differences Between Legal/Ethical Frameworks

Post by Lorina » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:13 pm

A Legal Framework - A Legal doctrine is a framework, set of rules, procedural steps, or test, often established through precedent in the common law, through which judgments can be determined in a given legal case (for early childhood NQF - National Regulations and Law).

An Ethical Framework -A Framework for Making Ethical Decisions. MAKING CHOICES: A FRAMEWORK FOR MAKING ETHICAL DECISIONS. Decisions about right and wrong permeate everyday life. It first provides a summary of the major sources for ethical thinking and then presents a framework for decision-making. ( ECA - Code Of Ethics)

:geek:,
Lorina

Mhaine18

Re: Similarities & Differences Between Legal/Ethical Frameworks

Post by Mhaine18 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:11 pm

Thank you so much Lorina!

I still need your help.I am not sure if i am the right path.

Draw a diagram showing the policy review process and its linkages.

I a not sure with the policy will i use, and how to make a policy process diagram.
I am thinking about Sun Safety Policy, in the diagram should i also add who is affected? an involve the service org, and stakeholders?
Linkages? is it the NQF, WHS?