Casual/relief worker whilst studying Cert 3

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
nmmurray

Casual/relief worker whilst studying Cert 3

Post by nmmurray » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:46 pm

hey guys,

first post here :) i was just wanting to know if anybody out there has been a casual/float worker whilst studying Cert 3? You see I have done most of the assessments and almost ready for the on the job assessments, but since my hours are not set in stone and permanent what would normally happen in this situation?

Cheers

Angellhart
Participator
Participator

Re: Casual/relief worker whilst studying Cert 3

Post by Angellhart » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Not me but when I did my obs for my cert 3 I didn't actually do any extra observing. The things the book asked you to do were things I had seen done or I had personall done with children so I just based my answered and what I already knew. Maybe you have enough previous time of the floor to base your answers on?

Angellhart
Participator
Participator

Re: Casual/relief worker whilst studying Cert 3

Post by Angellhart » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Angellhart wrote:Not me but when I did my obs for my cert 3 I didn't actually do any extra observing. The things the book asked you to do were things I had seen done or I had personall done with children so I just based my answered and what I already knew. Maybe you have enough previous time of the floor to base your answers on?

that should read time ON the floor.