Anyone in QLD studying CHCFC301A through TAFE?

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
little yellow
Participator
Participator

Anyone in QLD studying CHCFC301A through TAFE?

Post by little yellow » Tue May 15, 2012 12:13 pm

As I'm noticing people doing the same course from different stats have different questions :( Would like to chat to someone with the same assessments as me.

Thanks everyone. LY
Last edited by admin on Tue May 15, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic Moved to Cert 3 General Forum since it is not an assignment question.

little yellow
Participator
Participator

Re: Anyone in QLD studying CHCFC301A through TAFE?

Post by little yellow » Tue May 15, 2012 12:14 pm

*States, I mean.

bts2012

Post by bts2012 » Tue May 15, 2012 2:49 pm

I'm waiting on my course materials to arrive. Im doing my Diploma through there pathways course, which combines the Cert 3... I am studying OLI through Brisbane North Tafe. So once started we should be able to discuss items.
Sue

LilSchutze

Post by LilSchutze » Mon May 21, 2012 6:16 pm

hey there

i'm studying the same as u - i'm having trouble lol

bts2012

Post by bts2012 » Mon May 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi LilSchutze... My first two modules arrived and I made a flying start....now, hit a stumbling block. Time to ring the tutor tomorrow and ask a few questions...

little yellow
Participator
Participator

Post by little yellow » Mon May 21, 2012 7:29 pm

What questions are you struggling with I'm nearly finished the 2nd module. Is yours all about development milestones? :)

LilSchutze

Post by LilSchutze » Mon May 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Create flexible daily routine to meet the individual needs of this new group of children. Consider the need for rest, nutritious meals, hygiene, toileting and clothing requirements.
Is it in the books that gives u an idea how to write or do we just write up what we think would be suitable to cater the age groups?

Are you doing your course through BNIT or Ithaca :-)

Nope nothing on Development Milestones, my first one was collect and collate ideas for appropriate experiences that will support the development of children aged birth to 12 years.

little yellow
Participator
Participator

Post by little yellow » Tue May 22, 2012 2:00 pm

My course is through ASPIRE :( Must be a North QLD thing then. I don't have any of those questions as yet. With the routine though, I would just use your own daily routine that you had to produce for yourself...unless you're in a center?
Have a look at mine first routine (i haven't updated it yet) but its alot different now as sleeping patterns have changed....it's nothing amazing but it may be a starting point for you to get an idea. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LilSchutze

Post by LilSchutze » Tue May 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Thanks mate!!! Not working in a centre yet, Thanks heaps your doc gives me heaps of direction!! Cheers!!