CHCLEG001 - Procedure When Making Amendments To Policies

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Kiz148

CHCLEG001 - Procedure When Making Amendments To Policies

Post by Kiz148 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:18 pm

I am seeking assitant/help for question 9
'When making amendments to service policies, what is the procedure? list every legislative requirements and best practices.
I have ask work colleagues, center director and had no luck answering this question so I'm venturing out for help, I have done some research through policies at work however their is no policy about how to make amendments to a policy. I did find the section 172 'Notification of change to policies or procedures' in my educational and care services national regulations book but it doesn't give much information as such. Just looking for some guidance if possible.

Thanks

Lorina

Re: CHCLEG001 - Procedure When Making Amendments To Policies

Post by Lorina » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:43 pm

Ok, so yes the regulations you have answered is correct so you're on the right track with that!

In regards to making amendments, the following may help:

Childcare Policy Review

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Re: CHCLEG001 - Procedure When Making Amendments To Policies

Post by Lorina » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:44 pm

You can have a look at the attachments I added in the above topic. It should be able to help...

:geek:,
Lorina