Support the development of children

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
MissOlivia2302

Support the development of children

Post by MissOlivia2302 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:56 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCF301A- Support the development of children
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
The question reads : Explain why the following statement is NOT appropriate- "The preschool children at our center are expected to share at all times".

2.The 2 primary influences on an individuals development are :_______________and_______________

3. Most areas of human development depend on the interaction between: ______________and______________

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I am not sure of how to answer it at all but I thought that maybe it is correct to think that they have to share all the time because some children may have a favorite toy or object that they like to use and it isn't fair to always have to hand it over? I don't even know if I am on the right track or not but I need an answer ASAP. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Description and Message:
:thumbup: thanks for the help.... im desperate!