Regulations, Policies and procedures

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
jessiejade

Regulations, Policies and procedures

Post by jessiejade » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCN301B Ensure the health and safety of children
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
hey ,

I am just stuck on this question:

Describe some examples of areas of your work that are influnced by regualtions, policies and procedures?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have answered the first section of this question

Description and Message:
This may be a bit of a silly question but pleaaaaaaassssseeeeeee help me :(

hey ,

I am just stuck on this question:

Describe some examples of areas of your work that are influnced by regualtions, policies and procedures?

rosie.
Participator
Participator

Re: Regulations, Policies and procedures

Post by rosie. » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi jessiejade,

I think every part of work in childcare is influenced by some regulation, policy or procedure! So just pick anything! As you're doing health and safety I'd probably go with something like nappy changing - check the childcare legislation, your centres health and safety policy and your centre's nappy procedure. Then to meet the question criteria, describe what you have found. Hope this helps

Rosie