Regulation and Quality Standards Relating To Rest and Sleep

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Daye
Helper
Helper

Regulation and Quality Standards Relating To Rest and Sleep

Post by Daye » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello Lorina im a new here i have an asdignment and the question is
Q: List the National Regulations and National Quality Standards (NQS) that relate to staffs responsibility in supporting childs needs for rest/sleep.Ensure this is clearly stated and referenced
A:National Regulations Quality Area2 2.1.2 regulation 81- providing for individual childreens health,sleep,rest and relaxation
National Quality Standard Quality Area2 2.1.2- Each childs comfort is provided for and there are appropriate opportunities to meet each childs need for sleep, rest and relaxation.
Is this correct?I cant understand the instruction

Lorina

Re: Regulation and Quality Standards Relating To Rest and Sleep

Post by Lorina » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:15 pm

Yes, you have the Quality Areas now you just have to add the regulation. You can search from here:

National Regulation

:geek:,
Lorina

Daye
Helper
Helper

Re: Regulation and Quality Standards Relating To Rest and Sleep

Post by Daye » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:03 am

Hello Lorina do I just need to add this

National Regulations
81 Sleep and Rest
(1) the approved provider of an education and care service must take responsible steps to ensure that the need for slerp and rest of children being educated and cared by the service are met.