my assignment is due in one monday and i really need help!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
rhiannon3110

my assignment is due in one monday and i really need help!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by rhiannon3110 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:33 pm

Chcpr301a- provide experiences to support childrens play & learning

Assessment 3-
1. How do you encourage children to express themselves through the various activities & experiences you provide?
2.When facilitating play, the age/stage of the children will have an impact. How will you adapt the following for each age/stage? Play dough, sandpit, painting
3. How will you vary creative & challenging experiences for each age/stage of children from 0-12 years?
4. Describe an enviornment that would invite children to play
5.How would we gather information from children about their likes & dislikes?
6. How do we consult children & what methods can we use?

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Re: my assignment is due in one monday and i really need help!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by LindyT » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:22 am

Rhiannon please refer to the following link in regards to assignment assistance

http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/f ... -t552.html

rhiannon3110

Post by rhiannon3110 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:43 am

well sorry i didnt know you were the forum police!! and seeing as though noone helped me when i did put the name of the assignment name i thought someone actually might be helpful and actually help seeing as though that was what this forum is for

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Post by LindyT » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Rhiannon,

The title and course number need to be in the subject heading.

I would like to help you but find when comments that are confrontational or sarcastic are made; it makes it very hard to want to help.

There is a process that must be followed to assist ALL students.
No one here is paid to answer questions or assist. Each and every person that helps is doing it in their free time.

If you do require help for this assignment it is helpful to know exactly your understanding that you have of the assignment. What you think the answers might be. That way we can help build upon your knowledge or encourage you to continue with the line of thought you are on.
Last edited by LindyT on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Post by LindyT » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Having said the above you might find the Early Years Learning Framework an invaluable tool in answering these questions

For example

1. How do you encourage children to express themselves through the various activities & experiences you provide?

Look at

Outcome 1
CHILDREN HAVE A STRONG SENSE OF IDENTITY
Children feel safe, secure, and supported
• openly express their feelings and ideas in their interactions with others
• respond to ideas and suggestions from others
• initiate interactions and conversations with trusted educators
• confidently explore and engage with social and physical environments through
relationships and play

Educators promote this learning,
for example, when they:
• acknowledge and respond sensitively to children’s cues and signals
• respond sensitively to children’s attempts to initiate interactions and conversations
• support children’s secure attachment through consistent and warm nurturing relationships
• support children in times of change and bridge the gap between the familiar and the unfamiliar
• build upon culturally valued child rearing practices and approaches to learning
• are emotionally available and support children’s expression of their thoughts and feelings
• recognise that feelings of distress, fear or discomfort may take some time to resolve
• acknowledge each child’s uniqueness in positive ways
• spend time interacting and conversing with each child

http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/c ... Report.pdf
Hope this helps

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:45 pm

rhiannon3110 wrote:well sorry i didnt know you were the forum police!! and seeing as though noone helped me when i did put the name of the assignment name i thought someone actually might be helpful and actually help seeing as though that was what this forum is for

I couldn't resist but I had to make a clear point on this comment that you had made. No one needs to be the forum police just to refer you to the forum rules... The forum rules were created in order to let students know what is expected of them with assignment questions. This forum is not about providing answers to students who are just looking for answers... We are so tired of repeating the same thing because students are trying to take advantage. It is your responsibility to finish assignments and not ours. Although you did write the name of your assignment you didn't provide any responses to your questions and if you had read the forum rules in the first place you would have noticed that this is a big factor when asking for help with assignment questions. If you had provided your answers in the first place or something more than just typing in the questions then you would have received help. Anyways, now you know for next time...

-L.A

cate8

Post by cate8 » Mon May 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Not related to the question, but Big Congratulations L.A!! A big thank you to all the wonderful advisers here on this forum, you give so much of your precious time helping others its very much appreciated!