LEGISLATION

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Ary125

LEGISLATION

Post by Ary125 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:38 pm

Hi everyone; I'm studying cert 4 EA.
1.I'm so stressed about this assessment. I have 2 QUESTIONS that kept coming back. can anyone please help me?
1.List three pieces of legislation that are relevant to an education workers role and key requirements of each.
Answer:
Australian Human rights Commission Act 1986 is to protect against human rights abuses, the right to freedom of conscience and religion, the right to freedom of expression, the right to freedom of association and right to be free from torture.
Equal employment opportunity Act 1984 is when the company treated fairly and equally in all aspects of the jobs. This means I have equal access to employment opportunities based solely on our ability to do my job, regardless of my personal attributes such as my gender, race colour or creed.
Anti-discrimination laws it is unlawful to discriminate against a person on the ground of race, colour, descent, national or ethnic origin and a person on disability, or to promote equality so everyone is free from discrimination in certain areas in our life.
(my assessor said there are some words missing).

2.Explain the steps you would take according to policies and procedures to respond to legislative issues such as OHS, Anti-discrimination and the Privacy Act.

Lorina

Re: LEGISLATION

Post by Lorina » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:33 pm

It should be this:

National Law and Regulations

:geek:,
Lorina

JURAY

Post by JURAY » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:53 pm

hi lorina i need help can you please help me with this questions thanks in advance
1.List three sources of internal information that can be used to identify sustainability improvements in education and care services
2.In education and care services list three sources of external information that can be used to investigate sustainability improvements.
3.Identify two National Laws (section) and National Regulations (regulations) that relate to Standard 3.2.3 from the National Quality Standards (NQS).

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:57 am

Do you still need help?

:geek:,
Lorina