HLTWHS300A - Reporting Hazards Form

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ted

HLTWHS300A - Reporting Hazards Form

Post by ted » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: HLTWHS300A contribute to WHS participative processes
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
I need to provide documentation for reporting a hazard; eg, slipping rug in hallway, unsafe slipping shelf and a parent bumped leg on shelf leaving a nasty bruise.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have been searching all child care sites but none provide any forms for reporting incidents. I have been searching all day and have rang centre's but they won't give anything out to me. Any help would be appreciated.

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: HLTWHS300A - Reporting Hazards Form

Post by Lorina » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:29 pm

I'm going to provide you with a template you can use. It is from the National Regulations. If you scroll to the bottom of this document (page 172) it has a risk assessment template you can use (just after the excursion plan). You just have to print the templates you want to use.

[attachment=0]NQF-Guide-NationalLaw-NationalRegulations.pdf[/attachment]
Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ted

Re: HLTWHS300A - Reporting Hazards Form

Post by ted » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:54 am

Thank you so much for your help! This is my first time using this site and your information has been so helpful. :D